Monday, December 5, 2011

New Area?? Yup!


Me, Elder Smith, in front of a cool Dragon

Hello family and friends,

So it’s December now...  Where did November go?  Time seriously has gone by so fast!  Start getting ready for the Christmas season because it will come and go sooner than you know.  However, I won't be seeing much Christmas here, especially because I am now in a new area, HengChun (hung chew-un)!  It is our mission's most southern area.  It is right at the very bottom of Taiwan.  Don't know much about it besides that it is pretty rural and very hot. Completely different than where I just was in Fengjia, big city and starting to get very cold.  So this is my first move in a completely new area so it might take some getting used to.  However, the work is the same and I'll work my hardest wherever the Lord puts me. My new companion is already so awesome, Elder Field from West Bountiful.  We have gotten along well so far and have lots of the same interests, such as soccer :) Don't have a ton of time, but I cannot wait to start working with the ward members in this branch and with the investigators we have here.  I love you all and be safe, especially now that trees are blowing everywhere.

Love, Elder Nick Smith